Sunday, March 6, 2011

Come Fly With Me - Limited Mini Session Promo

Come Fly With Me will be offered as a one day only photo session for ages: Newborn to Family
There will be limited sessions during the days shoot. If you are interested in booking a session please contact us very soon.
Session fee will be $35 and will have special package pricing! Please comment with your email address and I will send you pricing info.
There will be several other Limited Mini Sessions released very soon!! I will post here as soon as I finish all the flyers!!

2 comments:

  1. heather.mikel@gmail.com...i'm interest in your pricing info! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, I will send those to you by the end of the weekend...My husband is out of town so I am solo...and its kinda hectic:) Thank you for your interest!!!

    ReplyDelete